Sunday, November 13, 2005

She Scares Small Children And Animals!!!

RUN FROM THIS CREATURE FOR SHE WILL SMITE YOU WITH HER HOLY RANTINGS!!!



Link gives you just a taste of the Trading Spouses episode she blessed with her lovely presence. I am currently downloading the episode via Torrent to see this soft rose petal in her entirety. I am half-frightened and half-laughing-my-heathenous-ass-off.

PS: I found a longer clip from the show that I freshened the link to. It appears to be the last few minutes of the show and it's her ranting all over her house and her family trying to calm her down, and at some point the oldest daughter is in tears and the granddaughter is trying to be comforted by this lunatic's husband. Apparently there is money involved in this episode (I had only ever watched one before this, and it didn't involve money), and this lady is screaming about how it's tainted and she doesn't want it. Funny how she changed her mind and took the money without trouble later on.

4 Comments:

At November 15, 2005 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, just found this site randomly off some graffiti blog... Got a torrent link for that please? :D

 
At November 15, 2005 7:10 AM, Blogger MG said...

I found the torrents through Bittorrent's search:

http://search.bittorrent.com/search.jsp?query=trading+spouses&Submit2=Search

It was interesting to see some of the back story, but that was the craziest she got - when she was home and felt most comfortable to let it all out. She's a freak and a half.

PS: Thanks for stopping by!

 
At November 15, 2005 7:48 PM, Blogger Dop T said...

She scared me too and I am 6ft, 230#

 
At December 04, 2005 11:29 PM, Blogger Maven said...

I just don't understand, if she was so "religious," how or why would she allow herself to be on a show like that? She came off far more crazy than Christian, IMHO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home