Sunday, May 01, 2005

OMFG! SERENITY TRAILER ROCKS!

Crossposted at MoxieGrrrl and deserves another mention...

Okay, time for Mox to geek out!!!



I am a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of the now defunct Joss Whedon show, Firefly. I am one of the slobbering fools that begged and pleaded for it to come back, and am lucky enough to now gaze upon the awesomeness that is the FUCKING MOVIE TRAILER!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!

I've got the chills.

You may need to download iTunes. Trust me, it's worth it.

They've changed the name from Firefly (the type of ship) to Serenity (the name of this particular ship), but don't let that confuse you.

I KNOW I didn't just hear someone out there say "what the hell is Firefly"? You must must must rent/buy the one and only season of Firefly to truly understand the mastery of this show. It fucking rocks.

I can't wait until September 30th, dammit!

1 Comments:

At May 07, 2005 12:11 PM, Blogger The Author said...

Thanks for that. I'd heard it was headed for the screen. I was just getting into that show when it got cancelled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home