Monday, April 18, 2005

I Hope This Doesn't Take Over MoxieGrrrl.com!

I'm sure once I purge all those nasty little sites out of my bookmarks, it will slow down a bit, but for now, let the sickness continue ;p

"Reefer Madness: The Musical!" - A six-foot hookah sits in the middle of the room, a remnant of an orgy a few days before... (Damn, where the hell are THOSE pot parties???)

Do you like pussies? Then go here for all the pussies you could possibly want to see and here for pussies in reclined positions. BTW, totally SFW.

I just LOOOOVE John Coltrane... I used Giant Steps as one of my ring tones. Now check this out...

How many Star Wars knockoffs do you think exist out there?

Did you every want to tell someone EXACTLY what you thought of them? Try this. If that's not quite as obvious, you can try these to tell them WHY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home